Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DYN-OOOHH-MITE!!!

FUCK ME WITH A FIRECRACKER
AND BLOW IT UP MY ASS!

Rock me with your DYN-OH-MITE,
Roll me with your stick so bright, 
Fuck me 'till I see the light

Fireworks before my eyes,
I "OOH" and "AAAH" with moans and cries,
Fill my head with lovely lies
Then FUCK ME, please, before I dies.

I ain't no delicate flower,
FUCK me HARD with your big PLOWER!
I'm a MAN, Goddammit,
stuff it in and slammit! 

Your wick, it be on FIRE
Put me on the funeral pyre
Heat'n up my ass so fine
Burn'n UP, I cross the line

Won't you be my rocket man
and shoot me to the moon?
Stars so bright and flashing light...
Hell up on the left and Heaven to the right
Blast me straight ahead, I just don't wanna fight
Burning pure white, I'll be clean outta sight

Fill me with your missile fuel
blasting from your 'sploding tool.
Cool the fires within, my hot and burn'n bin.
Been to Hell and back agin
I know that I am truly sin
When cum it splats upon my chin
All I do is grin and grin
RafaDe



























4 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooeehhh! look at that erect chopper second pic from the bottom! dear oh dear! how i'd like to wrap my lips around that beauty and bring him off! and then you horny devil you tease me with 16, the guy reclining back inviting me to bury my face in his cock & balls!

    Too much baby!Lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT! GENIUS! LOVE YOU!

    FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirror mirror, on the wall
    who's the biggest dick of all
    LOOK at ME, I stand so TALL!
    Won't you please, rule ME the call?

    Then sit right down my #1
    Fuck and frolic upon my gun
    Shoot'n off inside your bun
    and when I'm done,
    your heart I've won!

    Hey, Spartan, that BIG erect chopper and my ass...? Winning combination!

    Bless you, Sweet Spartan--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius or Insane...? Either way, FFB, it takes a little in one's own self, in order to see it in others.

    Bruce Feirstein said, "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

    Wishing you Genius in everything you do--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete