Friday, January 7, 2011

Dawg Tired

Mark finally came home last night (2-days late); dragged is bone tired ass in a might past midnight, shoulders were slumped (not normal) and looking a bit peckish.  I could immediately tell he wasn't feeling well, and had him lay back on the couch and removed his shoes and put his feet up on the coffee table, usually a complete no-no with me, but what am I gonna do... Anyway, I grab him a snack and draw him a bath as he relaxes.  I'm not usually a bath kinda guy, but when you're overly tired and your body aches too much to sleep proper, nothing like a warm bath to cure your ails. 

So, finished up, I do my best to strip him without perving all over his ass and plop him in the tub.  After getting myself ready for bed, he asks me if I would get in with him and rub his shoulders.  Begrudgingly, I strip, plop in behind him and luxuriate in his essence.  I absolutely LOVE his shoulders, broad and strong as they stretch wide, eventually running into his bulging biceps and strong arms, and I quickly find myself rising with blood between his naked ass cheeks.  I try to focus just on his shoulders, digging my thumbs into the taught, stressed muscles deep below the surface of his skin, but soon find myself wondering aimlessly around to his chest and pinching at the round clay colored nips of his chiseled pecs and curling a finger or two in the forest of his bush as my other hand reaches down low to check his temperature.  

Getting a bit warm, as his head rests heavy on my shoulder and the full weight of his body pushed up against me, I decide its time to get out, and head to bed.  As I help him to his feet, my hard cock poking him in his flank area, he finally smiles with a small chuckle.  

"What...?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "Nothing. You're just so fucking gay for me, it's funny."

I flick a finger at his own plumped up dick and tell him, "Yeah, and you're just thinking 'bout that pretty stewardess that served you a cocktail earlier, right?  You're such a fucking HOMO!"

Anyway, I put him to bed and lay comfortably on his shoulder, but we're both way too boned up to sleep and he was definitely too tired to help out much.  With a sigh of resignation, I headed down south, pit stop at his pecs and later, down into his sexy little bellybutton, then right into the main course; his flaring red cock. 

POOR ME!  

I started slow, lapping at his head and digging into his piss slit, hoping to get a quick taste of him, as that always gets my motor running.  Then a quick couple licks up and down the shaft to slicken it up and then right down to business; suck'n a slurp'n to my hearts delight.

Quickly, I move my ass around so I am squarely between his spread legs and can get myself a significantly better angle to take him clean down my throat.  This gets his attention right quick, as his cock does a double twitch and his shaft gets pushed up another good inch.  He's moaning and writhing about as he reaches down to rake through my curls and scalp and lift his legs up and onto my shoulders and back, furthering my progress and allowing me access to ply at his willing asshole and squeeze at his balls.  As I look up across his torso and into his burning half slit eyes, I  can tell he's crossing the line.  Mouth open in ecstasy and with a final thrust, he  quickly,  and without any ability to hold back, drenches my constricting throat with his manly scented seed.  Holy BeJesus,  did the dude not get any midnight snacks this trip?!?  It was like a fucking fire hydrant going off!  

Holding on for dear life, and loving every suck-full given, I take every drop and sniffle and snuffle about like a dog for any remnants that might have escaped.  Satisfied with my work, I look up to see him breathing calmly and practically, if not completely, asleep.  Resigning myself to a little self manipulation, I gaze at his rock hard body, and quickly bring myself to a head, blasting my junk all over his softened cock and drained balls, rubbing myself all about his deliciously sexy, sweat infused groin.  

From what seemed forever away, I heard a small favor, "Feed me..."

With a grin, I scoop up my shit, and bring it to my lovers lips...























6 comments:

  1. Oh My Fucking GOD!!That was HOT!! I think I will just have to go devour my self a cock now!! You are such a good man Rafa.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Stuff!!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cock guzzling slut! all that filthy fantastic spunk jetting out into your mouth and you beg for more!

    Great stuff Rafa! and the pics were great too!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Corey Jo, somehow I don't think you need much extra motivation to get you riled up to go devour some cock, but thanks for the support.

    Oh, and if I'm gonna play house, I guess I gotta play nurse maid, too. I don't have much milk in my titties, but I sure got plenty of nourishing cream deep down in my plumb shaped ball sack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got that right, FFB, his stuff is always sweet and delicious!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Spartan, you calling me a cock guzzling slut just might be one of the sweetest things anyone as ever said about me.

    Thank You! It's about time I get a little acknowledgment for my wholehearted slutty assed self.

    ReplyDelete