Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just like a high priced whore

I drove to Vegas determined to be the best damn high priced whore Mark could ever get, free of charge.

And, more or less, I played and acted the part to perfection.  While he was busy in seminars and meetings for the convention he was attending, I used his money to drink, gamble and bet on sports; keeping my winnings and spending his losses.  At night, he was my SUGARMAN and I, his little bitch.  Look like a whore, act like a whore, I am nothing but a whore; and with a soar, overused ass to prove it.

Vegas does funny things to people, so, maybe, that's all it is; Vegas and it's craziness.  Now that I am home with my typer, I can breath a little deeper, think a little clearer and, hopefully, figure out where I go from here. 































6 comments:

  1. Honey, I just bet you were the hottest little whore in town!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have you back Raf, things just aren't the same without you and your great stuff!

    These pics are excellent, guys with real big throbbers! oh yes! that's what we love, and you provide it for us.

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I don't know, Corey Jo, the talent was quiet STIFF. But, I guess, in the end...eh, even I have to admit, I was looking pretty hot. Maybe not dripping with hotness, but certainly glistening with sexiness.

    Can you glisten with sexiness? I don't know, maybe it was just being all slathered up in cum that made me feel like I was glistening in something awful nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Spartan, it's always nice to know I'm appreciated; makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda like a warm, wet finger, poke'n at my prostate.

    Bless you and be well, my sweet friend--

    Rafa

    P.S. I got nothing on your little raunchfest over in Spartanville. All those dirty, dirty boys parading about and some of those videos are quite the cum ball producers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like being a whore for the weekend! Bet you were one hot slut, Rafa! And yes, you can "glisten with sexiness"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think, by definition, glistening in your man's cum IS glistening in sexiness, so I guess you're right!

    Slut for the weekend can be fun, but shore wouldn't want to make a living with my ass up and open for any ol' dick that cums a knock'n. I'm still a might soar from all the business transactions that took place back there. Plus, I'm a much cheaper date than whore, I don't think Mark can afford me whoring myself out, 'specially not in Vegas.

    Be blessed and well, FFB--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete