Friday, January 28, 2011

Soul To See

The day you laid your soul to see, is the day that life began for me.

Not the day I sucked your pole 
or the night I fucked upside your hole,
but the day I met your tender soul

The day I felt you beckoning...
It was my day of reckoning.
You gave me joy and lightness
Your being, so full of brightness

You took from me my heart, for sure
My love for you, there is no cure.
My love for you, it will endure.
My love for you, simple... pure.

So how has it come to be, you not in bed with me?
I lay here fast awake, without you in my arms
I hug your pillow tight, hungry for your charms

In bed, I'm all alone, dreaming of your touch...
I swear I feel your mouth, suckling at my clutch,
your strong and manly fingers, poking at my hutch.
Yet deep within myself, I know who gives this pleasure
It's me, myself and I, that brings forth my manly treasure.

Yet, still I call your name, as sure as I just came
In hopes that you can know, it's for you, I reap and sow.

I may not soon forget, and trust it may be slow
I promise to forgive, and my love will surely grow.
So open up your soul to see, and life will shine again for me.


RafaDe
































4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words Rafa, tender but horny, really nice.

    And then a horny batch of cocks and throbbers!

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. See hon, "Beautiful". I'm not the only one.
    (i told you so!!) haha

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I love about you, Spartan...you FEEL with all your heart and soul, but, like every good man, you think with your dick as it throbs for a trick.

    My guess is, even ol' Albert Einstein himself needed a little "helping hand" in cumming up with the theory of relativity. Hello...Bing Bang, wormholes, the Roman Ring...list goes on and on, my friend.

    We're all just horn dogs, to the bitter, bitter end.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, yea, Corey Jo, but you can never truly trust what another man has to say whilst he's horny with cocks and throbbers.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete