Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sausaged Meat

Dicks, Dicks, a wonderful sausaged meat
The longer you suck, the greater the treat.

With caution be damned, go ahead, take your leap...
Suck on my dick and take it down deep.
Don't you dare stop, as I tremble and seep.

Lap at my head and suck at my stalk,
Aaah, Bitch, don't you dare fucking balk! 
Then grab at my balls and ply at my hole...
OH, what that does for my quivering pole!

Gurgle and groan,
Take on my big bone.
Right down your throat
SUCK ON MY BOAT!

Asses, oh asses, a wonderful fruit
The longer you eat, the greater the toot;
Plug that shit up with my big ol' fat boot!

Git down on your knees
Spread wide, won't you please.
That's right, my sweet, show me that ass!
Look'n so purty, I JUST CANNOT PASS!

Call me Joe the plumber, as I snake out your rump
My pipe fully laid, rev up my engine and start up my pump,
BUMPITY BUMP!  BUMPITY BUMP!
USING YOUR ASS AS MY PERSONAL DUMP!

A last ditch hump and a deep felt bump
A moan and a groan, the sound does abound
Then a hum and a cum, for all, goes around

After my shout,
But before I pull out,
I done had to spoil it,
USED YOUR ASS AS A PISS TOILET!
  RafaDe


























Shimmering Sparkles for Sweet Spartan, plus...we ALL know what a Sweet, Sweet Angel I am!

8 comments:

  1. You horny mother Rafa! what a horned up spunker of a post!

    All those dirty boys showing their large poles and arses on the net, very naughty they are!

    They deserve a thorough seeing to from a horny Spartan to cure them of the error of their ways!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely sexy and funny!

    I've seen the movie for #6, HOT HOT HOT!!! Just hearing him cum almost sets you over the edge yourself!!

    The one laying on his back in #8 looks strangly familar? ;)

    The Cowboy with all tattoos. Fuckin' Smokin'. I'm a sucker for tattoos. Probably why I have so many and jonesin' for more!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horny MOTHER, my Daddy dick'n, rock hard, HORNED UP COCK! Thar ain't a mother alive swinging a horn as thick and strong as the shit that be poking a hole in my tight assed jock pouch...shit, BITCH!

    P.S. Please don't cure ALL of them, then what the fuck will I do?!? Just flog your own damn self and leave those boys to misbehaving!

    Be well, my sweet Spartan-

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you pissed in my ass
    did I tell ya you could?

    And boned my butt
    with your thick morning wood

    I sucked cause you wanted it
    I thought you would shoot

    But what you really wanted
    was my pirate's loot

    I gave you my butt
    and I'd do it again

    but next time I'll know
    you'll just piss in the end!

    Love ya, Rafa!!

    FFB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corey Jo, I'm sorry, the cowboy had tattoos...?

    Must have missed them 'cause I was too busy jonesing on that hard, curved ass of his. Did you see that ASS?!?

    Also, I do love to hear a man cum, gits me FIRED UP and SHOOTING FIRE!!!

    Be well, my wholly cooched friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, FFB, you know what they say...It's always better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

    So, please forgive me for pissing in your ass. Really, though, is it that big a deal? I mean, you're already full of shit, what's wrong with adding a little piss to the cocktail?

    Thanks for the poem, FFB, you really are slick with your tongue and quite the serenader, to boot. If a good boy isn't careful, he might find himself serenaded right outta his unders, with your tongue so far up his ass, you'll be licking at your own damn cock as you 69 his horned up self.

    Awesome, just awesome--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rafa, I think yee not hard up for words. They keep on rollin' to the rythym of the meat and tight ass.
    First the fuck scene then the cum scene the wash me up scene but alas the dude who cummeth prepared with knee pads and his cock caged just waiting to be released. And with that the number " 7 " to prepare me for a pole of that length. He also bringeth blue eyes
    ( YEAH FUCK ) and a willing ass. This puts fire in the rod. MMMMMMMM
    And last the beard on that second last ass.

    Thanks Rafa ( AKA HORNY FUCKER )

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's "THE" HORNY FUCKER, thank you very much!

    And you, my sweet, Denis, are one cum sloppy horny fuck, yourself. So congrats on that!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete