Monday, January 3, 2011

"None Of That Faggety Shit Under My Roof..."

After a week with my family, Mark and I re-packed all our shit, and headed out to warmer weather in the beautiful Texas city of Austin.  This is where Mark grew up, and where the both of us attended college together.  Once comfortably nestled in our hotel room and after some much needed "I am sooooo fucking sorry, Mark, sex," we headed over to his mom's house.  

This is always an adventure. His step dad, Bill, is a bit of a crazy old drunk, and is known for pretty much speaking his mind at will.  So, with Mom rustling up some food, Bill takes us into the living room and says something to the effect of; "You know I love you two boys and all, like my own sons, dabnabbit, but FUCK if I'll cotton to any of that faggety shit you two boys git into under my roof.  What would I tell my Nana (that's his mother, who lives on the first floor in the "mother-in-law" suite), with you two carrying on like two ripped tom cats wrastling in a cinched up gunny sack?   Shit, better off staying in a hotel, let the front desk deal with any upset guests complaining 'bout all the ruckus you boys be making."  

Ok, I realize that this is pretty offensive on just about every level, and this is him being cordial, mind you, but there's a part of me that prefers this to what I just went through with my own family.  At least I know where I stand with this drunk bastard, know what I mean?  With my family, the more comfortable I get with being gay and making a life with Mark as my mate, the more uncomfortable they seem to get.  Thank God for my little bro, Johnny...I don't know exactly how he gets Mom twisted around his little finger, but come time to head to bed our first night, fuck if he didn't park his ass on the couch and shoo us upstairs to my old bedroom.  Of course, Mom was so fucking quiet about everything, we were scared to even shift around in bed, let alone fuck, for fear someone might think we're being human.  Angela's husband, was also being really cool.  The four of us hung together most of the time Mark and I were there, and I swear, if I was to get that bro-in-law "drunk" enough, I know he'd let me swing from that thick tree of his poke'n from his trousers.  Lord knows, I'd never do that though, I blew one of Angela's ex-boyfriends once, back in college, and, honestly, to this day, I don't think she has forgiven me.  I think that truly was the beginning of our downfall with one another.  And, for my part, I thought I was just getting some sloppy seconds...

Oh well, it's good to be back home and getting back to the business at hand, and all that crap.  Mark headed right out to the east coast, after we shared a flight to Dallas together.  I think he's only going to be gone a couple of days, so on top of everything else, I think I'm almost ready to spring the "move in" conversation with him.  I don't think he's been to his place except to pick up some clothes and check is mail in over a month, maybe two.  

I'm NERVOUS!!

























8 comments:

  1. Oh Rafa! you have some horny pics in this post! my fave is number 9 the guy underneath with his big erect pole with his boyfriend sitting astride him!

    In fact i liked it so much i stole it for a future Spartan!

    but man there are so many to choose from!

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Rafa everyone has a "Bill" in the family. The one in my family usually has me speachless, which is a feat in it self. But at least I know where I stand with her.

    Good luck on the talk with Mark. I hope it goes the way you want.

    I have to say, this set of photos just might be my favoite yet. Not only am I drooling I think I might have to clean the upholstery on my desk chair!!

    Absolutly delicious Rafa.

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. FE, FI, FO, FUM!
    I smell the blood of a thieving Scotsman.

    Be he 'live, or be he dead,
    I'll grind my bone right upside his head.

    HA HA, just kidding! What's mine is yours, but, also, what's yours is mine; upon your ass I just might dine!

    Glad you enjoyed! Be well, my horny friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Corey Jo, that's what I'm talk'n 'BOUT! The dude is a complete obnoxious dick (and not the hard, throbbing, good kind), but I know what I'm getting with him.

    What's frustrating with my Mom, in particular, is that it seems like she's trying to ignore it all. And, to be honest, that's just not like her; she's ALWAYS told me how she feels about things. Even if it's a wood spoon upside the head, I prefer that to silence.

    Mark and I are hardly the public display types (fuck, we're guys, right?), but even a simple hug of thanks when we opened a silly gift from each other earned a roll of the eyes from my sister or a look away from my Mom...what's up with that?!?

    Oh well, enough ranting... If you're gonna keep cumming to my post, you really need to put a stopper up the oozing hole of yours, or at least put down a towel; GEEEZE!

    Glad you liked! Be sure to put a little of that ooze to good use, maybe add that to your cooking rue for tonight's dinner; see if hubby can decipher the flavor.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horny as hell pics Rafa.
    Kissin'and Suckin'
    Big poles they are wankin',
    Fingers and Dildos
    Keep proddin' their prey
    In showers and fields
    Playing with their desires
    On rings and on ropes
    Those horny men play
    I hope the celebrations were okay with you.
    I truly hope the talk with Mark gives you positive results.

    Love that dude on the rings (Nice Meat) and the Cock ringed shower scene.
    Take care Rafa.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and Prayers are with you!!!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denis the menace with your fat cock standing proud, touch it and stroke it and grab at your balls...arching your back and curling your toes, as cum starts a spurting like Niagara Falls!

    Love your rhymes of men being men, puts me at peace with the power of zen. Thank you for ALL of your thoughts!

    Oh, and I fucking love that pic with the dude on the rings! Can you imagine if the Olympics went back to the games being o' naturale with that big cocked fucker competing? Shit, I'd tune in 24/7 for that cock stroking good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, FFB, I surely am picking up what you be sending out...taking it in, as I shiver about, then sending it back with a whispering shout.

    Aaahh, the power of love and prayer, fills me with light so that I can take flight! Thank you for that, you're clean outta sight--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete