Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mark Update

For those of you keeping track, Mark and I have gotten into a fairly nice rhythm... 

Either I pick him up at the airport or he cabs it over to my place, and I meet him at the door in nothing but my jock and cocktail.

After some aggressive foreplay, I pretty much bend his ass over and take my pleasure; loving the way his tight asshole grips at my turgid cock.

Next morning, he wakes me up with a blow job and a smile, we hit the gym; then shit, shower, shave and I boot his ass out for a long days work.

As I finish up with a last client or some stupid detail, he makes himself at home and waits for me to be done.

Dinner, conversation and hit the hay for some more suck'n and fuck'n; sometimes I fuck him, other times he fucks me...up 'n down 'n good times abound.

This lasts a couple days, and, once again, he puts on his suit, ties his tie and heads out for some destination unknown.

It's always sad to see him go, as just as I get used to him being around, off he goes.  But I absolutely LOVE when he comes back, and I see his beautiful face and smile; he lights up every room he walks into.

I really like having my own space (grew up with 5 siblings with no peace and quiet; EVER), but thinking about giving him a drawer for his undies and a small section of closet for his suits.  I don't know, we'll see...






















4 comments:

  1. Rafa and Mark, hot for each other
    Could this be the tale of Two Lovers?

    Two hot boys who light up the room
    Could they be the next Groom and Groom?

    Taking it slow, and that is wise
    But you know what you see in each other's eyes

    So give him your closet and a space in your drawer
    and he will always come back for more!

    Sex is natural, sex is fun
    But when you like him, you've hit a home run!

    In the end, guard your heart
    But it's a very good start

    To let him in bit by bit
    You never know what you'll get!

    A lover, a friend, a roll in the hay
    Or perhaps a soul mate at the end of the day

    You know you want to get in his pants
    But there may be more, so take the chance!

    Lovingly composed by FFB for my hot friend Rafa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Rafa.
    Nice pic of Mark in the first pic
    Think I'll swing my bat this inning
    AHH, now to soak my ass and hammer
    A smoke and a poke for my hole
    Thanks Mark for the new undies
    This crowd can't get enough of my pole
    Mark shouts: Come on in. Good things are a risin'
    Rafa in his new cowboy getup
    Relax Mark. I'll bring you back to life
    Spread those cheeks cause I'm comin' in
    That new dude next door has one huge manpole
    Poke me again before I Cum
    I'm gonna spank you with that belt and suck that meat stick
    When I come up for air will you polish my knob
    I've been waiting to give you this all day
    This facial cream is just what the doctor ordered
    One in the hand is worth one in the hole
    Jackin' and suckin', it's my game
    Wrap your lips around this wrench and tighten down the nuts
    Legs in the air while I grind your hind
    Relax my friend I've only begun, it's your pole then your hole

    Just a line or two for what I think about each pic.

    Nice pics

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, FFB, I couldn't have said it better! Thank you for that, both your words and your thoughts are awesome and much appreciated!


    Be blessed, be loved, be kissed from above--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawd have mercy, Denis, that be some horny assed shit you be toss'n round. Glad the pics helped stimulate your mind and, well, ya' know, other things...

    Keep those horny thought a cumm'n whilst doing your strumming--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete