Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Had a Dream

I had a dream last night that has gotten me so worked up and horny, that I've had to stop work and stroke one out three times just thinking about it.  Each successive load  has been as big and powerful as the first, and I'm still feeling a little heavy and bloated down in the ol' dick department.

This dream started with me walking down a dark alley, sporting just me and my jock clad dick; ass sticking out for the world to see, and standing before a door to an industrial looking warehouse building.  I knock, give a garbled password, no idea how I knew, but I did, and was quickly ushered into the most amazing, state of the art gym facility.  Getting just a quick glimpse of what was going on, I was quickly ushered into the locker room, where I was introduced to my training partner, Dylan.  Dude never spoke, not once throughout the whole fucking dream, yet I always knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

First thing he did was tape my hands together, looped a rubber cord under my bound wrists and attached the two ringed ends to a hook high above my head, basically forcing me to stretch my arms up as far as they would go; leaving my naked torso open and exposed to his every whim.  With legs spread wide, I felt his strong, masculine hands massage and caress my supple skin, drenching every inch, every crevice, including my now pouting asshole, with a soft, silky oil. The only thing left dry was where the fabric pouch of my jock barely constrained my hard cock as it pushed for escape and throbbed for relief. 

Removing the cord from the hook, he slaps at my muscled ass, and we march together into the huge, open expanse of the gym itself.  Around the perimeter of the room are various workout facilities.  Each with it's own unique set-up, as if it is designed specifically for the client going through a trainer specified workout routine.  The middle of the warehouse was mostly open, looking as if it is used solely for speed and agility drills; almost like an NFL draft combine.  What immediately struck me, though, is that everyone was dressed in the exact same jock as the one I was wearing, everyone's muscles were glistening with sweat and oil, and everyone, no matter shape, color or size, was in incredible physical condition.  

So I was led over to my own workout area, and Dylan immediately started putting me through a quick warm-up set and then off to the races on the speed and agility courses.  Once I was completely slathered in sweat, we headed back to work with free weights.  Grabbing a couple fifty lbs dumbbells, I began a first set of front loaded squats at a slow pace of 4 seconds down, 1 second hold, 2 second rise.  As I slowly lowered down into the squat, I realized that Dylan was sitting below me and I felt the rubbery end of his cock nudge at my slickened hole as I sat down into him.  I continued to lower myself onto him as I tried to open my ass AND keep my core tight and in strict form; NOT EASY! Settling into his lap for a split second, I had to clench my ass tight around his thick cock rise back up to standing.  Once risen, right back down, fucking myself on and off his cock as I continued to move the heavy weight slowly but surely through the routine.  

Three long, hard sets of this, then onto bent over rows; forcing my hips back and onto his turgid cock, then milking him with my ass as I pulled at the weighs with my back muscles; arms as just the hooks.  On and on the workout continued, my muscles tired and soar, yet always able to lift the weight; fighting through the pleasure and pain.  

Finally, completely exhausted, slumped over a weight bar, having just finished my last set, Dylan pulls me onto an incline bench, re-inserting his cock into my tired and soar ass, as I am helped into his lap.  Somehow, my jock has disappeared, and he begins slicing his fat cock into my open hole and his big hand strokes hard and fast at my now free and  frothing dick.  Harder and faster he fucks me, quickly bringing me to a head, as I bounce atop him like a useless rag doll.  I can feel the pressure to cum build within me, but have no will to hold back.  With the exception of my rock hard cock jutting from my groin, my body is completely slack; barely conscious of whats happening, just ablaze with the sensations of pleasure, pain and exhaustion simultaneously racking through my body.  

The pressure to cum builds to the point of no return...volley after volley is spewed from my cock from deep, deep within my hot, dick stopped ass.  The sense of relief washes over my body as cum continues to erupt and my ass grinds at Dylan's cock, milking him for his own frothing cream.  For a second, I'm lost from this world, in an unforeseen zone of fulfillment... until...until...FUCK, FUCK, DOUBLE FUCK... alone in my bed, fucking at my pillow, in dire need to stroke one out. FUCK!

I think I've missed a lot of what happened, and only wish there were words to describe some of the emotions and sensations that occurred last night, but it's a pretty fair, free flowing and unedited thought process of my dream.

Hope you enjoyed!






















4 comments:

  1. Talk about a hot WET DREAM!!! I always wake up right before hte good part :(

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm talking 'bout, FFB!!! Shit, I was so fucking horned up, I swears I was getting dizzy from lack of oxygen being pumped to my brain...fuck me if it wasn't all going to my fat, bloated dick!

    I've tried so hard getting back into that dream, too, but to no avail, now I'm stuck with just a faint memory and a slight twinge in my groin.

    Oh well, I'm sure to have another good one soon, I am a horny fucking bastard, ya know...


    I always appreciate you stopping in and leaving a note... it means a lot!!

    Thanks--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Raf, I think the first dude could take the part of Dylan and all the pics you have here portrays your dream to a "T".
    Thanks for sharing your OH SO HORNY dream with us.
    Always hot and horny pics.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Denis, glad you liked...I just had to share that one...it was just too fucking hot 'n horny not to throw out there.


    Wishing you a blessed 'n horny weekend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete