Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneeze for me, Bitch!

Last night, Mark and I were fool'n around in bed. We had pretty much just finished up with all the kiss'n and grop'n, suck'n and slurp'n and I was fully and completely into him, doing some serious back door doggie action on his sweet muscled ass.  So, ya know... I fuck'n him and we're both getting nice and lathered up, when the dude starts up a sneezing attach to beat the band.  I'm not talking about just a couple little sneezes here and there; but 4, 5 , maybe even 6  full out  convulsions wrenching through his entire body. 

OMG, that was the hottest fucking thing my dick has ever felt!  It was like his entire body and soul was milking at my cock, literally grinding, quaking and biting at me in rapid machine gun style, as it racked through his system. 

Wow, absolutely amazing!  Originally, I thought I was gonna give him a nice long ride, but no fucking way.  I just lay my full weight onto him, pushing my dick as far in as absolutely possible and let his ass take me over the edge.  Easily, by the third sneeze, I was dumping my load from deep down in my loins, going through my own orgasmic fit.  

As the convulsions came to an end, Mark sort of slumped to the side; my sated cock slipping easily from his ass.  At first I was worried he was ok, but then I see the shit ass grin on his face and the HUGE pool of cum he dropped on my newly washed sheets, and knew all was good.  Too tired to re-make the bed, I used a nearby towel to clean up his buggered hole and my shit stained dick, wrapped our naked bodies up in the comforter on the dry side of the bed, and dropped like a brick into a blissful sleep.

I don't care if you have to steal your way into the sick ward at your local hospital, this shit needs to go on everyone's "bucket list".

I don't know if I would have ever thought about this, but, hands down, one of the hottest fucks I have ever had!  My only hope is that, I too, will someday experience the flip side; sneezing my way through an orgasm with a rock hard cock stuck up my ass.  I'm already working on my evening prayer.























4 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! Sometimes the most unexpected things turn out sooo hot!

    Note To Self: put pepper shaker in nightstand.

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, FFB, you have no idea... absolutely the most surreal thing that has ever happened to me. When he started to sneeze, of course, I just kinda rode out the wave, but looking back, WOW, I'm still a little dizzy.

    Love the pepper idea...I can just see you opening up your toy drawer for your next partner...lube, rubbers, dildo or two, maybe some handcuffs and...a rooster shaped pepper shaker. LOL, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sneeze must have really help with bringing on your orgasm. Nice one about the pepper on the night stand. The dude in the first pic is greatly relieved that his partner rubbed all the frost out of his magic wand. Fill them holes and suck them poles. Nice pics to get hard to. Thanks Raf.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Denis, glad you enjoyed the post. I don't normally like to blow my own horn; puts an awful crick in my neck; but I must say there's quite a bit of hot fuck'n 'n suck'n going on in this post of pics. I really like the last on with the dudes ass crack winking at us as he blows his buds horny cock.

    Be well, my friend, and keep cumm'n by; it's much appreciated!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete