Monday, November 15, 2010

Slow Fuck

So, it's Sunday night, Mark and I were at my place, relaxing, watching Sunday Night Football.  Both fresh from a shared shower, I was leaning back into him, the full width of my back resting against his muscled chest and abs, as we lounged comfortably on the couch together.  His fingers were lightly and methodically caressing my naked skin; slowly up and down my torso, across my chest, pinching at my oh so aroused nips, down into my belly button, past my trail and up and around my cock and balls.  Never lingering too long, always off to new sensations.  I was totally aroused and, like Pavlov's dog, my ass began to salivate as I felt his own rock solid cock growl with excitement.  

We continued this way through most of the 1st quarter of play, until I just couldn't stand it anymore.  I had to have that cock of his up inside me!  I unglued myself from him, grabbed some lube, slathered us up, and quickly took my seat in his lap again, only this time, his hard cock was slipping up into me.  "Aaagh, FUCK! FUCK, YEAH!"

With his dick lodged deep into my ass, and glued back into position with me resting back into his lap, I began using my ass muscles to massage and bite at his prick.   No jumping up and down his slathered dick, no pounding into my hot, opened hole, just a nice slow gyrating fuck as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Neither of us were in any rush, both tired from a long day of playing flag football in the park with some buddies and drinking some beers in the bar after-wards.  

This went on well into the halftime show, panting like a bitch in heat as pre-cum slathered my own cock with its juicy cocktail.  As Mark grabbed and groped at my cock and balls, he was quick to swipe at my cream, sucking it up and then sharing it with a hot, tongue induced smooch.  

As Mark's passion hit another gear, he grabbed at my thighs, pulling me up into his lap and my legs out like a whore, and began slicing in and out of my red, opened asshole.  Faster and faster he went, driving into me deep and hard, poking at my prostate and bring me over the edge.  Head back on his shoulder, chest and back arched, eyes rolling back...cock swelling to hulk like proportions; I blew my load.  Earth shattering, body quaking orgasm that shook me to my core!  When I came back to earth, I realized that my ass was drenched in cum and Mark's withered and spent cock was resting slick and wet along the crack of my sweat coated ass.

I slept like a well fed, perfectly burped baby last night and woke up ready to take on the world! 





















2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful passion! (Film it next time!) LOL.

    But seriously, so hot how you two are so totally into each other!

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, FFB, half the time I love him so much I can barely stand myself as I fuck the living shit outta him. The other half, though, he makes me so fucking crazy I want to bash his skull in. But, in the end, I guess that's what makes being with him so great. He brings out all my passions; the good and the not so good.

    P.S. I don't know 'bout putting our sex to film...you know the camera adds 5 lbs to everything, so prolly couldn't see nutt'n but my fat, hard dick waving with the motion and not be able to see all the hot 'n sexy commotion.

    ReplyDelete