Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sharing

I was reading on Queer Heaven's blog earlier today, and saw that he was doing a post to acquaint himself to some of his newer readers.  I liked the idea so much, that I have decided to do the same.  Here’s what I’ve come up with so far…

Cut or uncut, doesn't matter, I love the diversity of cock.  I'm not a size king, but I do love a challenge...and more than a mouthful is fighting words in my house.

I love rough housing with Mark and just about anything that pushes my limits, physically or mentally or, perhaps best of all, both.  (I love no longer having to listen to my Mom tell me the living room is NOT a gymnasium).

I love men in unders, but especially jocks.  They have an unbelievable ability to show off a cock, lift and protect a pair of balls and frame a perfectly apple'd ass to its absolute most roundness.

I'm not much for liver and onions(that’s for QH)...more of a sausage and eggs kinda guy, but I can sit down with a good bottle of wine and a plate of pasta with spicy red sauce and shoot the shit for days on end.

Charles Bukowski is my all time favorite writer, and would give an inch off my cock to have had the opportunity to hear him do a poetry reading.  (no worries, guys, I got plenty to spare)

I probably imagine myself as a top, consider myself versatile, and would NEVER let a man fuck me if, for that split second before he finally takes me as his, I don't writhe and moan like the bottom bitch I know I was born to be.

I love when Mark bites at my eraser’d nubbins that sit atop my pecs as he fucks the living shit outta me.

ANYTHING naked...soft dick bouncing/hard cock throbbing...solo/company...IT’S ALL GOOD!

I'd love to hear a tidbit or two, so let me know...

Rafa

























11 comments:

  1. hey cool idea, thanks for the infos about you, and hot pics. I am vers and love footsie play and I could die for anything chocolate. Reading umm not so much hehe hey I am blonde...since I am sure CJ will show up here sooner ort later, this is for u baby: POKE....runs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tidbits, Adam, but if you're truly "vers", you'd a stuck around for a bit of turn about...it's only fair! Plus, I stoke a ring of fire like nobody's business!! HaHa!!

    Rafa

    P.S. I sport a size 12.5 shoe and a big toe that is the very center of my balance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beat me for the shoes by half a size!

    For me, all the above said. No footsie toeties though. Feets are better when booted and boots are better when licked!!!
    Add leather to that! I'm a gear freak, I admit it. Prefer sex all dressed then naked! Rip those pants out an fuck me through them.

    Love doing it in thight spaces where you're not free to move easily, forcing you to take the most bizarre positions...

    But most of all, I will always prefer a simple evening, sitting by the fireplace and just kiss, hug and cuddle!
    :)~~
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting what u cn learn abt ppl in comments hehe thanks for the morning woody u gave me Rafa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jon, you've brought a whole new meaning to fuck'n with your boots on! Or is that dying??? I don't know...either way, it's one Hell of a way to blow!!!

    For me, that's what I love about getting fucked in my jock. With my cock constrained all hard and throbbing inside a too tight little pouch and my ass open, hot and slickened with wet, as it shivers with the whispering touch of my lovers lips. Then, SLAM IT, RAM IT, FUCK ME, GODDAMMIT!!!

    Then turn him about, fuck with my spout, fill his sweet ass with my thick, creamy grout!

    Cum'd in and cum'd out, cum spills from our pout...get out of our puddle and into a cuddle!

    And that's what it's all about...

    Hugs, but only if you promise to be the soft, cuddly bear. Your ferocious side is kinda hot, but frightening all the same.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure, Adam, my long tailed pointer ALWAYS aims to please!

    Plus naughty thoughts of my big toe, already slickened wet from your lips, digging deep within your most nether'd of hollowed ground, is more than payment for a bit of footie fantasy.

    Oh, and don't get me started on your blonde locks...For us tall, dark and flush with excitement, a ring wrapped in blonde is always a welcome dessert.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! And that was just the tip of the iceberg!
    *devilish grin*

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I think of myself as versatile, in reality I'm nearly always the bottom, and you know what?


    If, like me, you've read/heard here & there that more often than not the bottom is the one who actually is in charge?

    Yes....... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. RedCedar-

    Sex is a funny thing. Of course everyone has their own, individual kink, that brings them to a head faster, stronger, thicker and leaves them more spent and satisfied then any other way of getting themselves off.

    That said, what I love most about having sex with men is our innate sense of selfishness...both parties are looking towards their own damn selves for satisfaction and will fuck or fuck back to get there. Nothing gets me more fired up than getting off to someone totally getting off to me getting off! Top, bottom, doesn't fucking matter, it's all about the toe curling balls of cum being dug out from deep, deep within my loins and being shot all the fuck over everyone involved.

    Shit, I'm getting lathered up just thinking about it...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Jon,

    If that was just the tip, I'm slobbering with thoughts of the whole damn STALK!!

    ME-FUCKING-YOWZAAA!!

    Sure hope you've been well, I've missed you--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete