Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cumming Out to Mom

I came out to my mom the other day.  It went ok, I mean, she didn't freak out or kick me out of the house or anything, but she just didn't seem to get it.  

I'm like, "Mom, I'm gay." 

She says, "Now , Rafa, don't be silly, your father and I did NOT raise you to be a homosexual; you like girls... you've always had a girlfriend.  Well, up until you and your college friend, Mark, started going out whoring around in bars. Whatever happened to the one nice girl, Melissa, I think.  She was sooo pretty, and was always so nice to talk to on the phone."

"UUGH!  Mom, yes, Mark and I did go out, but with each other, as a couple... we dated. Oh, and Melissa was a complete suck up bitch that couldn't give a decent blow job if her life depended on it."

"Rafael, stop with this silliness, Mark is a nice boy, I'm sure he likes girls, too.  You're always teasing me, Rafa, but you've just gone too far this time."

"Mom, Jeez, I've got a dude on top of me with his cock ramming in and out of my hot, open ass, as we speak... I'm GAY, Mom.  I'm fucking GAY!"  For that matter, I can tell he's getting close. Fuck if he isn't about to pull out and blow his load all over my face, chest and abs.  Then, ya' know what I'm gonna fucking do, Mom?  I'm gonna flip this horny fuck over and dick him HARD and DEEP until he cums again, this time all over your precious fucking floor rug!"

"That's enough with the foul language, young man.  Make sure you clean up your mess when your done, and your father and I will have a talk with you after dinner."

With my mom turning her heels to go, the dude fucking me starts moaning like a wounded cow, pulls out, strokes off his bag and proceeds to dump his load all over me, "Aagh, Aagh, Dude!" he bellows, cum spewing from his dick.  Flopping down beside me, sweaty and spent, he asks, "Can...can ... I mean... do you, do you think you can do that thing, ya know, the thing you just did with your mom, can you do it again, I mean , ya know, when you flip me over and stuff?"

Silence.

"So hot..." he says

Still boned up, I flip him over, and ram him deep and hard, just as I said I would do, "Shut up, Dude..."













No comments:

Post a Comment