Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yes...

Gay, straight, bi (whatever the fuck that means)... they're all just a bunch of societal labels born to tie someone down. 

I don't know, for me, bondage just isn't my thing...

Yes, I'm a man.  Yes, I like sucking dick.  Yes, I like worming a wet finger (or three) into another man's hard, muscled ass, opening him up for a long hard fuck.  Yes, I then like to turn over and offer up my own hard, muscled ass to my lover; my hungry hole winking at him to FILL'R UP!! 

Does that make me gay?  Well...I guess so... I mean, ya know, it seems pretty gay; certainly SOUNDS gay. 

Awe FUCK IT... just tie my ass up, 'cause I'm dick crazed, man-ass loving HOMO!!  YEEHAW, Daddy Dicker, but FUCK do I ever love COCK!

Ok, so now the knot is tied, but does this change me as a man? 

I say NO!  

I rise every morning with a rock hard cock in my shorts and I always, ALWAYS, stand when I pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment