Monday, August 23, 2010

Living on the EDGE

My FBF (fuck buddy forever) and I have been living on the edge for the past couple of days plus (thanks to AOM for the initial idea, as we saw his post about edging the other day).

We have holed ourselves up in my condo starting last Friday afternoon, and, staying naked and hard, we have been on a mission to keep ourselves stimulated constantly, bringing ourselves to the edge time and time again, only stopping as we edge close to the brink of orgasm.  Once calmed down, right back at it; stroking, licking, sucking, poking and fucking every erogenous zone imaginable (making some up along the way).

The goal being who can last the longest (10 points), who can shoot the most junk (5 points) and who's junk flies the furthest (6 points).

The prize being; winner skull fucks the loser, with winners fat cock ramming hard and furious down the others throat, drowning  loser with jizz and maybe a little piss for good measure.

It's really a win/win, but we're both so fucking competitive, that neither wants to blow first. It's worth the most points and clearly proves manly dominance over the other. He is such a little BITCH and he is SO going DOWN! 

Fortunately, we're both taking some well earned vacation time, so we're still fighting on; his most talented tongue currently slurping on my fun stick as I post.

I'll let everyone know how it cums out, but I really gotta go.  I can feel the fire deep within me and FUCK if I ain't burning to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment