Thursday, July 28, 2011

Too Many Questions


I could tell that Johnny was completely annoyed with me, and I knew why he was upset, but there just wasn't anything I could do to change what had happened.


Earlier in the week, Johnny and I were at a local bar, straight, and streaming with full chested, round bootied gals dying to dance dance dance the cock stick fantastic.  There was one girl, in particular, that sweet baby brother was totally hard for and was wanting a deal with the Devil to take this little party out from the bar and right into her panties.  Deal breaker being his party pooping fag of a brother (that would be me, btw), couldn't raise himself to wing man status for hot friend of hot girl.  Even if I could have risen, broken wing and all, I wouldn't have, but Johnny didn't see it that way.

Inside, the bar was stuffy and hot; a moist air of body heat and sexual arousal hung heavy about us.  Exiting, we didn't really talk much, both enjoying the suddenly cool, fresh air against our skin, as we both enjoyed a peaceful quiet.

Finally, he says, "What happened?  Everything was fine when I went to buy drinks.  You didn't tell her you were gay, DID YOU?!?"

"Didn't have to, she guessed..."

"Come on, you're not THAT gay."

"Apparently, I AM that gay." I paused a second, to let my statement sink in a bit, "Look, I tried to keep it cool, but she was crazy.  You saw her on the dance floor, she was like a half crazed octopus...her hands were EVERYWHERE! She even reached around to grab at me, but was none to happy with what she found.  Turning me around, and with a quizzical stare, asked me point blank if I was gay. What could I do?  I just shrugged and smiled."

"Seriously?  You weren't turned on by that?"

Again, shrugging, "No, not really."

"That why they left in a huff?"

"Well, SHE, more than your little friend.  SHE called me a 'fag', and high heeled it over to grab their stuff, whispered something to, what's her name, Sara(?), and pulled her out the door, giving me one final grimace before exiting."

It was a short walk from the bar, but once home, Johnny was quick to grab a beer from the fridge, downing half before even leaving the kitchen. Dejected, he lounged on the couch with his half drunk beer in his lap, and played up the part of sad drunken sap to perfection.  He is the baby, through and through, sulky and mad if things don't go his way.  I can't help but stare at him blankly, not sure what to say or do.

Staring back at me, "What?"

"Nothing...just sorry, that's all."

"FUCK YOU, Raf!  You're always fucking sorry!"  Mocking me he whines, "Oh, I'm so sorry...so sorry...don't be mad, I'm sorry."  Then, back to angry voice, "You're not sorry, don't fuck'n lie to me, you don't care about any of us!"

"Hey!  What's that supposed to mean?"

"Please, like you don't know.

"Enlighten me, John...please."

Suddenly, looking honestly defeated and sad, he says, "Nothing, never mind."

"Come on, Johnny, this is obviously bigger than losing out on a one night stand.  Talk to me, what's going on?

Looking down, he asks me, "When did you know?"

I roll my eyes.

Inwardly, I couldn't help but think how much I hate this fucking question.  

When did I know what...myself? 

How can you not know yourself?  

How can you not know something deep inside, at the very core of who you are?

How can you not know your own desires?  

How can you NOT know...


























12 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I see you write a lot, and I really want to read. The fonts are too big and I can't skip through and get some key words and general idea. If that's changed, it may stimulates more readers. Just saying.

    Best regards,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Darling, I'm sorry he was an ass to you. He should have told the bitch to go fuck herself for being rude & offensive. And if her friend went with her, she wasn't all that anyway. Even if she did float your boat he shouldn't have expected you to "take one for the team". Hello! You're in a committed relationship!

    You don't have to exlain yourself to anyone. You are who you are and that's that. I'm disapointed in Johnny for behaving that way. I'd cuff him in the back of the head for you if I was there.

    Be well my Darling

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray--

    First I'd like to say thanks for your interest in my mostly fucked up mind...it has more ups and downs, twists and turns, than my hot, skewered ass roasting about my man's thick and bloated cock as it flares red and at the ready to cum forth and be MINE! (HaHa, sorry, distracted).

    As far as the spacing with my font, I'm not entirely sure what to tell you. Between Mark and myself, we have numerous avenues to see my blog, and on each one, it margins out perfectly. I do keep the main body of the blog as wide as possible, do you see my sidebar? Are the pics also askew? There is no way I plan on going back and fixing the past posts, but I did change the font on this one. Would you mind going back in, to see if it has helped?

    I hope it helps, as the point of this blog is definitely to "stimulate" my readers, in some way or another.

    Wishing you well--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Corey Jo, I know you've always got my back, (not my back door, mind you, THAT'S RESERVED), and it is always much appreciated.

    You should know by now, though, I would prefer someone to speak their true mind, even if it opposes mine, than blow smoke up my ass.

    I can't really fault him, as sometimes I can't fucking believe it myself. Sometimes I sit at my desk, when I should be working, and just repeat:

    I'm a faggot...I'm a faggot...I can't fucking believe I'm a fucking faggot...

    Then, I break into song...I'm a faggot, a dirty fucking faggot. I'm a faggot, a dirty fucking FAG!

    Sucking on a fat cock, I love the fucking fat cock. Sucking on fat cock, I love the big, FAT COCK!

    ...on and on I'll go, coming up with different and varied verses, until, finally, something breaks into my rhythm. Then, getting it out, I'm usually good for a while.

    I know it's not my best prose, but sometimes I feel such torment about my sexuality, and with Johnny staying with me, just brought a lot of that out into the fore. Honestly, he's a good kid, and it ended up opening up a dialog between us that hadn't existed before.

    EESH, tired now---

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay now I'm going to have to slap you too. You are who & what you are, and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop degrading yourself, if you can't respect yourself you can't expect others to. Blah BLah Blah! You know the spiel from previous conversations, Oh wait...isn't that some of the stuff you said to me? Hmmmm...not practicing what we preach huh?

    I'm just needling you Darling. I'm glad you guys were able to talk some. He loves you and just want's to understand. Not that he ever will, but still.

    Love you and your silly gay ass!

    ~CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corey Jo,

    Maybe you're not dancing to the right rhythm? That, or you just aren't picking up the track I was laying down.

    It starts out derogatory, for sure, but once I start in on my love of cock, it always gets upbeat and snappy!

    One of my favs is:

    Once upon a time there was a boy named Raf, a mansexual barely kept his home boy fed. Then one day he was shooting in his hole, and up from his ass came a bubbling brew...white gold, gay man's tea. Next thing he knows, He's without a care, legs spread wide, Mark's digging at his lair. "Your ass, is the place I outta be", so he loads up is dick and shoves it into me. SWEET JESUS. SHOOTING STARS!

    I don't know...I just love that one!!

    All's good, I PROMISE!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corey Jo,

    P.S. I got so lost in my long comments, I totally forgot that I put a pic in JUST FOR YOU! I can't believe you didn't notice. Oh well, you're loss...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rafa,

    I noticed the post today was in a more readable so I checked back here and fount your reply. That's very nice of you being willing to change. Everything else looks fine, and better. Thank you for the consistent posts everyday.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're too funny! I gottcha now. Sorry. ;) You know I just wanna protect you, being old and motherly like I am...

    I do like your little ditty though, classic!

    I'm sorry I didn't have time to check out the photos. I was extremely busy trying to pack and clean for camping this weekend and getting the girls squared away. Now that I know there's a photo just for me I probably won't be able to pick it out because I'll be over analizing each one. I'll see if I can find it. If I can't will you tell me?....No? didn't think so. LOL

    Love you, hope your weekend is great.

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I've organized and analized all the photos, over, and over, and over....sorry I got distracted.. hehe

    I'm gonna pick:

    Finishing Touch:
    1. Because well, he's sexy as Fuck!
    2. Because he has an awesome tattoo.
    3. Because the tattoo is of the hottest man in history second only to the great late Newman.

    I hope I'm right, if I'm not sorry.

    But runners up would be
    Prepping
    Kissing Cocks
    Wiener Bag
    Sitting on a tree
    Jewelry Box
    & Cross my ♥ & hope 2 fuck

    You know You guys want me to number my photos, which I so graciously did I might add, I think you should label yours. The names are half of the entertainment. It would definitely put a spin on things.

    Just a thought.

    ♥You
    ~CoreyJo

    `CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  11. BIG STRETCH...Wha...Corey Jo? You talking to me? YAWN...so over this game.
    (Hmmph, I thought James Dean was your favorite...or was it Dean Martin? Or are they the same dude? I can't keep all these dead guys straight...maybe if they were gay I'd be more bent to remember.)

    I do love your motherly claws, but I'm a big boy now, Corey Jo, and I've got my morning glory poking about for all the world to know it! That it includes sweet baby bro, who, after an extra 3-day lay-over, finally has flown back to Mama.

    Btw, I DO label my photos, proof is in your comment...Not my fault if people don't pay attention. Sometimes, the best gems are those searched out and found, not given out like house treats from a whore.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Ray--

    Thanks for getting back to me, I am so glad you were better able to read my post! I'm a little sad that you aren't able to read some of my earlier posts, as sometimes I feel my best stuff is already behind me, lost in the archives. Oh well...just have to think of something new and horny to say going forward!

    Rafa--

    P.S. Unfortunately, the only thing I'm consistently consistant at is being inconsistant...except for pooing and grooming, that is. Oh, and getting off. One way or another, man's gotta get OFF!

    ReplyDelete