Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Irregular At Best

I realize that, in my posting, I have been nothing but irregular, at best.  As a matter of fact, about the only thing regular about me lately is 2 poo's a day, 2 clean sweeps and one puckered hole clean enough to eat from and just a begg'n for some slipp'n, slide'n and a WHOLE LOTTA GLIDE'N!!!




I'm fix'n to go pick up my baby brother from the airport for a week's visit, so just want to take a second to wish everyone well and horny.  Between work and playing tourist guide, I'll be pretty busy 'till next week, but will try to get around as I can.  In the meantime, enjoy the pics and don't miss my irreverent gay ass too much!  If you're really feeling blue, feel free to go back and read a little blast from the past or stroke to a bloke or whatever makes you happy!  Just promise, whatever you do; think in rhyme, take your time, stroke it, poke it...SHOOT YOUR SLIME!!!  

Oh, and, please... DO IT NAKED!!! Just the thought makes me horny long time!!

'Till we stroke again--

Rafa





























7 comments:

  1. Hi Rafa,

    Have fun with your brother. I know I'll miss you. I think I'll just take "adam" and enjoy a "life of liesure" while you're playing tour guide.

    Love ya
    ~♥~
    CoreyJo

    p.s. don't forget to remind your brother to use his spf. If he needs help reaching those hard to reach areas, you just give me a call! HAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corey Jo,

    We're having good times!! And no worries about Johnny, the little shit already has more girls than he can shake his stick at, lining up with the SPF. (A couple of my gay friends, too, wouldn't mind putting a dab of lotion where the sun don't shine, but I's got my own stick keeping those cheeky bastards at bay)

    Rafa

    P.S. I could get lost for days in Adam's garden! Picking for gold and chopping my wood!!

    P.S.S. Horny little bastard might take you up on it, though...just like me, he was raised to be kind and take care of the elderly. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about CHEEKY!!

    That's okay, I'm like a fine wine, the older I get the better I am!

    Glad your having fun Darling, Johnny too.

    ~♥~
    CoreyJo

    p.s. I'm in the middle of writing a novel, so get your popcorn and soda ready. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Corey Jo,

    Yeah, but my cheeks suckle, yours BITE!

    Be careful my Dear, fine wine needs to be properly corked and sealed or it's known to go sour! Don't look at ME, I ain't touching it...

    Rafa

    P.S. The young gun is making me feel OLD! Thank God Mark's almost home to save me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't even try the pose on pic #2... you never know at my age... bones crack easily! ;)

    But pic #3 is more in my liking... very classy... in the naughty sense of the word of course! The only thing missing is a good bottle of wine... but I hear Corey Jo can take care of it!
    Wait! Is that Champagne on the mantlepiece? :)

    Have fun
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya' Jon, but sometimes in the midst of trying to find a comfortable fuck position, you find yourself contorted in the oddest of spots! HaHa!!

    Personally, I'm more of a wine straight from the bottle's head kinda guy, much like the first pic (sans the spillage)! I don't think I trust the rotgut spill'n from her distilled depot, but I might milk the man that breeds her!

    Thanks for the shout, you made me laugh.

    Rafa

    P.S. Note to Corey Jo...no matter how bad the plumbing smells, I still love you (just from afar, that's all)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, you are feeling Cheeky this week.lol ;)

    I hope you don't think I'm going to feel bad for you about feeling old. Haha, now you know how I feel with you!

    Enjoy the weekend Darling

    ~♥~
    CoreyJo

    p.s. love you too, even though you treat me like a red headed step-sister.

    ReplyDelete