Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love...

I love DICK; big, juicy and THICK!

I love COCK; just bursting from your JOCK!

Give it to me hard... Give it to me fast... Give it to me long time... Give it to me NOW!

I'm hungry for your dick... your hungry for my ass... you flip me over, legs spread wide, and fuck me like a LASS!

Knock, knock, knock...knock, knock knock... then finally crashing through, you knock against my prostate, forcing me to SPEW!

My ass is far from finished, as I milk you for your cream... Gawd, I love you fucking me, your dick's a living DREAM!

You're racing hard... you're racing fast... your racing 'round the bend... you're cumming to the finish line, then BAM; we're at the END!











































1 comment:

  1. So many hot dudes and their steel hard fuck sticks. I enjoy them all.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete