Monday, October 11, 2010

Knock Knock...





























Knock knock...

Who's there?

Dick...

Dick?!?  Dick Who?

You know...Dick... as in my big 'ol fat fuck stick knocking at your back door. 

Better open up, Bitch, I don't want no opposition....get that ass UP, spread those legs wide; gonna use yo sweet ass as a slippery slide!

Don't try to fight me, don't even think to deny me; 'cause I'll just keep on knock'n 'till I finally crash through. 


I'll slap at your ass with my big, heavy balls; I'll rip into your hole with my pistoning  pole and I'll tap, a tap, tap at your prostate with my flaring, red cap.


So git yourself rock'n, my cock loving slut; Gawd I love fuck'n yo sweet, pliant butt.


So now that we're clear; let's try this again!


Knock... Knock...


Come in... Come in... Doors open... Come in!


No comments:

Post a Comment