Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Sexy?

3 Dudes sitting in a  bar...

First dude is super cute, dripping with sexuality and dumb as a brick, but sporting an obviously fat package hanging long and low.

Second dude is good looking, great smile, smart, funny and in decent shape, but nothing really to write home about.

Third dude is little overweight, little overbearing, and bad teeth, but sporting an obviously fat wallet bulging wide and heavy.

All three are looking for a lil' one on one action, but you can only go home with one of them...

Which one do you choose?


















2 comments:

  1. Hi Rafa. You know, I hate to chose which is the hottest pic here as they all meet the prescribed criteria but I'll take the guy spreading his ass cheeks and the last dude. I want to fill their holes.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya' Denis, Nothing gets me more horned up than a sweet boy, thighs to the skies, with his hot hungry hole just begging for my rock hard cock.

    I also really like the first pic, dude on the right has great pecs, great tat and some super delicious looking spillage all over his chest and abs.

    Thanks for checking in, Denis...Hope your having a dicklicious Friday!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete