Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Boy or Cock Tease... You Be The Judge

Since Mark's been out of town, for the most part, I've been a good boy... work'n hard, nose to the grind and, except for getting out to play some sports or going to the gym, I've pretty much stayed in.  However, over the weekend, I did go out with some friends after a hard afternoon of pick-up bball games in the park.  Well... a quick afternoon beer soon turned into a quick shower and hit the bar scene for a night out with the boys.  For the most part, I was just having a few drinks and shoot'n the shit with everybody, until this super cute boy, thin but totally cut and the most dreamy of eyes, sidles up to me with a drink and a smile.  Fuck, it's always the smile that gets me in trouble.

Anyway, small talk comes easy and we quickly move into flirting and light touching.  He asks me to dance, which, uh... not really my thing, but I head out and let him shake his sweet ass and grind it into my growing crotch.  Now, at this point,  we are pretty much full fledged touching and sucking some serious face, and decided to head to a quieter dark corner for a little privacy.  

He's on my lap, we're kissing and groping at one another as he starts whispering all kinds of naughty shit into my ear, getting me all frothed up and ready for some good times.  But, this is where it gets fucked up, instead of dragging his hot ass outta the bar and up to my condo for some gay games, I freeze up.  My mind starts doing all the match, and I realize that I really don't want to have sex with this guy.  Well... let me rephrase, I don't want to deal with the uncomfortable stage after I've used his ass for some pent up relief and have to give him the high boot. 

He seems to sense the change and whispers that it's just for fun, no ties, unless, of course I'm into that sorta thing.  We both chuckle, but the mood is dead.  I give him a soft peck on the cheek and remind him that more than half the bar is ogling his ass and that he'll have no worries getting some strange this night.  

I take a pit stop at the john, and head on home.

I like to think I was a good boy and, at worst, was a small appetizer to wet his pallet, not the total bitch cock tease that I was accused of being the next day.

































1 comment:

  1. I have to say Rafa that you have some seriously good cock on this page.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete