Thursday, March 29, 2012

Haiku Monday WINNER!!!

This past Monday, I entered a couple haiku for a contest I play most weeks with some fellow bloggers.  This past week's host "claims" that my "win" was for my haiku that follows:


Tap-pity tap...CRACK
Life breaks through protective shell
Dines on unborn prey
                                                                                                                                RafaDe


However, I do believe the haiku that actually put me over the edge and into the winner's circle is as follows (I'm sure she'll never admit to it, but proof is in the pudd'n...and this is some damn good pudd'n)



Rooster's in the HOUSE
Cock-a-poodle-dudel-ing
Jack ass lays no eggs
                                                            RafaDe



For anyone interested in participating in the competition that I will be hosting, you can go HERE to check out all the poems and, perhaps, even enter your own.  The rules are thus...It must be a haiku.

For those that have been following me, I'm doing well, but have been quite busy of late.  In addition, Mark has found himself with a promotion and the ability (combined with desire) to work MUCH closer to home on a regular basis.  The result being much more time being spent play'n house and doctor and all kinds of manly type games!  

I do have some different writings that I've been picking at, but nothing but short haiku type-a crap is seeming to stick as of late.  I know I still owe y'all the story of my weekend in the desert, and that is first on my list to throw down the ol' piper!!

That's all for now, but please don't lose faith in me, I promise to keep up and get around to visiting some of my most favorite of blogs soon.  

Be well and horny--
Rafa























4 comments:

  1. HA! I can't believe you submitted this second Haiku!!! You naughty-naughty boy!

    I LOVE YOU!


    I haven't followed the Haiku Monday crowd for quite a while but I assume that Chickory hosted last monday's pageant. (I don't know... I guess it's the "Village People" rooster that gave it away for me!!!)

    And I can only rave about the second image : Is it the moon mirroring itself looking like two halves of a broken eggshell...

    ...OR A MIGHTY FINE PIECE OF ASS!!

    HAHAHA!

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon:

      Well...I didn't offer it up as an "official" entry, but it certainly was a fan favorite!!! And...it wasn't Chickory, but someone new to the group that is our resident "nature" girl; as in runs with wolves and all kinds of crazy SHIT! She's cool and has an awesome way of both ignoring and laughing at my most inappropriate of comments! I LIKE HER...not "like" like her, but ya know what I'm saying!

      Ever so slowly I've worked the group into my way of thinking...some even doing haiku of "wet spots" (or was that me, oye, I can't remember). Most of the ladies seem to think I'm funny, the husbands...not so much. I think Troll tries to pretend I don't exist...hear no evil, see know evil, know no evil.

      Isn't that ASS GREAT?!?!? I wanted to do a .gif with it glowing on and off, but I plum ran outta time. I might go back and see what I can do! Maybe add sound, if I can figure out how to do it.

      You're the best, Jon...I've missed your BIG bear's laugh!

      SMILES--

      Rafa

      Delete
  2. I think I'm going to be late for my own funeral...

    Late as it is, Congrats on your win!! Twice now you've become the king of Haiku.. Congrats also on your excellent job at hosting. It was a tough crowd this week.

    I'm happy that Mr. Studly is home more often...it's so nice to wake up next to your loved one and just watch them sleep as the sun slowly rises... I can't wait to hear all about your weekend in the desert.

    Just in case I don't talk to you before then, Happy Easter Darling.

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CoreyJo:

    THANKS! I'm still a might tired from going through all those damnable haiku, but in the end (HaHa, "end") I'm glad I didn't limit the number of entries. I loved reading all the poems with my Mom and bantering back and forth, so it was definitely worth the trouble.

    It is awful nice having my favorite poke'n hole around to bury my bone in, but it's crazy how being so sated takes the itch outta my pen and smack dab center in my Godforsaken asshole.

    Happy Easter to you, as well! Wishing you a most fantastic of weekends and a hearty jackrabbit bouncing a bag of cream filled eggs against your ass chops!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete