Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jesus Is My Lover


I tell you, in that night, there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left...(Luke 17:34-35, KJV)


Jesus was a man
Just like you and me
He rose each day to take a piss
He sat to take a shit
Yes, he was the son of God
And died for all our sins
But also being the son of Mary
He was human too
(one drop rule, even for a king)

Did he take a lover
My guess is, YES, he did
Did she share the breast of Eve
Or was his nut from Adam
We'll never know what passions grew
Deep inside his loins
Or what the reasons were
That life's sweet blood pumped thick and hot within
But what I know as truth today
Is every time I feel my man enter from above
A breathless moan escapes my lips
"OH, my Sweet, Sweet JESUS!"
Hold me in your arms tonight
Love me 'till the morning's light
Own my ass which begs for more
Give me all I ask
Take me now, take me hard
Take me as your lover
Take me to another place
Where angels sing your name
Together we will lie as one
In Jesus' name I came

RafaDe






















5 comments:

  1. Rafa!

    I love it! I also agree with it, well the parts about Jesus anyway, I don't know about the rest. Very nice how you transitioned from him being a man to your man taking you to Heaven (or where ever your utopia is).

    Bravo!

    Always
    CoreyJo

    p.s. I'll take the fancy pants pretty boy on the rusted old hoopty. He looks like he needs to be mussed up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoreyJo:
    THANKS!! I read the Luke passage yesterday, and it was like Jesus, Himself, was speaking to me. Embedding this kernel of an idea and feeling it sprout into poetry. (Did you like my visual that goes with the verse?)

    I wish it didn't matter, but I sometimes feel obsessed to find some sign that loving, truly loving, another man is not a sin. That I can go before my maker, whenever that time comes, and stand naked with all my faults and be proud.

    Be blessed and safe on your travels--

    Rafa

    P.S. Seeing as I'm git'n dick from Jesus Christ, Himself, take whom you want, Darl'n OH Mine, I'm more than GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well done i love the imaginary you created and how you show God as a man and how you interchanged that with your own man. May you always find your way to where ever your heaven is. now as for the men I see corey Jo already picked her so i'll just take the two by the pool they may need help cleaning up later.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rafa,

    I know that nothing I say can easy the need you have to find the proof you seek. However I honestly believe with my whole heart that loving a person the way you love Mark is not a sin. I know that when the day comes for you to stand before God faults and all, naked & proud He will welcome you with open loving arms. You need to believe this, proof or no proof, for what is faith other than believing in what is unseen. It is the good in our hearts that He seeks when we stand before him. Always remember this Darling.

    Love You
    CoreyJo

    p.s. Yes I love your visuals, Mr. Studly wouldn't by any chance be the model for the second visual, would he? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Becca:
    No matter one's beliefs, there does seem to be proof that, if nothing else, Jesus was a real man. And Jesus, the man, left a mighty stamp INDEEDY DO!!

    For now, Heaven is stashed in a dark, murky corner of my soul, waiting to be found to wash me of my burdens. So...I'll keep dig'n around, searching it out and loving here on earth.

    Thanks, Becca, for always lending your heart with your words.

    @CoreyJo:
    Sorry for such heaviness, but sometimes I just don't feel I'm allowed (or welcomed) to have any faith. That by not seeing my so called sins as a sin, I can never be absolved for them.

    I guess only death will tell, and I'm fine with putting that little detail off for a might longer...

    Wonderful hug, per usual...THANKS!

    Be blessed, both of you--

    Rafa

    P.S. Mr. Studly is always present in my creations, but he is not the actual hard (sketched) model. Someday, maybe...

    ReplyDelete