Friday, July 16, 2010

Essence of MAN

I don't know exactly how to say this, other than I just absolutely fucking love MAN.  There's the obvious things like a man's rock hard cock and tight muscled ass, but it goes beyond all that.

The smell of MAN, from his freshly shampooed hair in the morning, to his aromatic armpits, down to his sweaty crotch and balls, even into the musky crevices along the crack of his ass and, finally, down to the tiny spaces between his manly toes.  Oh, let's never forget the pungent smell of a freshly spent MAN; the stink of our coupling filling my nostrils with an effervescent high.

The taste of Man; see above...YUMMY!!

The feel of MAN, from his strong, insistent lips and wet tongue to the slight whisk of stubble along his cheeks from his 5 O'clock shadow.  His hard, muscled torso with rounded pecs and nubby nips down to his washboard stomach.  The feel of his blood engorged cock as it thickens and grows with excitement as it slides into my ever hungry mouth; my tongue sliding over its spongy mushroom head, along the length of its hard stalk and supple soft skin.  The feel of his weight upon me as he bears down and enters me from above or how I feel him undulate below me as my own hard cock is sheathed by his pliant, hungry hole. 

The sight of MAN; what can I say, but that I'm a typical guy...I can literally devour a MAN with my eyes.  Be it stroke'n it to a hot pic on the web or checking out a MAN's package at the gym or looking into his eyes as we play like two tom cats in a burlap sack, the sight of MAN makes me so HORNY.

Listening to MAN, from a hearty heart-felt laugh to his animal yell as he roots for his favorite team or he grunts through one of his many physical activities to his sexual growl as we wrestle between the sheets to his gentle purr when we're both spent from our earlier frolics; I love the sounds of MAN.

Yet, with all the wonder from above, it's truly more than that.  Maybe it's that indescribable something that you know is there but can't quite put your finger on, that makes me feel so alive when I'm around MAN.

What do I love about MAN?  Simply said, it is the essence of pure, unadulterated MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment