Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Stank

I lay in bed a bit longer, my cock temporarily sated, as I fully enjoyed the buzz of my after blow glow. As time went on, and afternoon quickly turned to early evening, I realized I had to get up and shower before my suite mate, Joey, came back from his last class.  Peeling myself from bed, small remnants of dried cum that I hadn't scooped up as a snack, spotted up and down my naked torso.  I took a quick whiff of myself and the room.

Ewe!

Deciding that it smelled worse than a French whore after a long night's work, I quickly sprayed some Fabreze and hit the shower.  Whilst soaping up, I really started to question myself.  Is this really happening/where are these feelings coming from/do I really want to have sex with another guy/if he blows me, will I reciprocate...  This, of course, brought on thoughts of Mark naked with me in the shower; which immediately led to me throwing some wood, which answered all my questions - YES, YES, YES..God forbid, but YES!

I quickly had myself again; fuck but was I ever horned up, cleaned myself one last time and jumped out to get dressed for some eats.

Wrapped in a towel, I entered my suite, and Joey was already back, resting on his bed as he read a book.  He looks up and gives me a funny grin.

I raise my shoulders in a gesture of "What?"

 Dude, you REALLY need to get laid...

No comments:

Post a Comment