Monday, June 21, 2010

Kiss and tell

I knew I had to do something... I had already admitted to myself that I was attracted to him; I just hadn't gotten up the courage to let him know my good (?) news.  Or so I thought...

I was totally wrapped up in my thoughts of spilling my guts and telling him just how fucking gay I was for him, when I felt a strong hand on my thigh as it wrangled its way up to my crotch.  I jerked out of my daze, visibly stiffening, and gave a look of startled terror.  

"It's ok, Rafa, I...I like you too."  He leans in and kisses me.  His lips were so strong, his tongue so insistent as it dueled with my own. 
 

Was there fireworks, no; I was probably a little too freaked out for that, but my cock was rock solid hard and it was by far the most fantastic kiss I had ever experienced.  Tentatively, I reached my hand out to touch his strong, wide chest, as my other hand descended towards his cock.  He stops me short of my destination, as he slowly ends our kiss.  He keeps his lips close as he speaks to me, "slow down, slow down; I want to enjoy every inch of you, but slowly..."  


No comments:

Post a Comment