Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Haiku Challenge WINNER!!

Lord knows I love blow'n my own damn horn!!!


So, for anyone who gives a rats fucked ass about me; my most recent haiku submission from my typer blog was honored as this week's WINNER!!  






What's that got to do with suck'n cock and fuck'n some ass?


Abso-fucking-lutely nutt'n...just sharing!!


If you're looking for a bit of perverted rhyme, I posted a comment on the Corner earlier today and you're welcome to drool at some humpalicious asses and holes just a begg'n for some filler and, perhaps, have a shit and a giggle with my latest tasty ditty'd bit.  


If your mind is too horned up for such, then just take a scroll on the down side, and slip stroke & poke AWAY!


Be blessed and HORNY!


Rafa


P.S. if anyone would like to participate in next weeks Haiku Challenge, check out typer on Friday for theme and details and post a poem sometime Monday.  I'd love a bit of support, but do not feel obliged (except CoreyJo and Jon...you TWO are required.  Oh, and Jon, you're welcome to submit yours in Quebecois.  Just make sure it doesn't come off as overly Frankenfurterish and no one will make fun of you... I promise!!!).



















9 comments:

  1. yes congrats! and excellent images chosen again for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! A well deserved win!

    devine photos. I must have the last one. Black and white with ink..*sigh*

    Congrats Darling!


    CoreyJo

    p.s. wouldn't dream of missing your Haiku Monday. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll keep my Frankenfurterish for all those boys to please!

    Although, I could actually propose a haiku with a very... let's say "cheeky twist" in French, and nobody would notice!

    You can count me in for this week... Aah! I'm never going to get out of the haiku's grips! ;)
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. @QH:
    Thank you, my friend!

    @Nick:
    Thanks! And yes, they are quite "stimulating", if I do say so myself!

    @CoreyJo:
    Ink? Again, It's ALL about the ASS and that wiener'd POUCH!

    Personally, I'm partial to the boy with the plummer's SMILE!

    @Jon:
    Funny thing about Frankenfurterish; girls melt with their smelly sauce, but gay boys git HARD! Best watch your back side our they may goose your gandering eye!

    Cheeky twist all you like, long as you "fill me in" later...

    Thanks EVERYBODY!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud of you!!

    Much Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  6. @FFB:

    Thanks! I haven't had a chance to really do what I want with the new site, but I've had a lot of fun writing the haiku! Its a great word puzzle!!

    Blessing and I'll be by your way soon, I penis promise!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. good and hot post. Congrats.

    Oscar - OlePlusMen
    http://oleplusmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oscar--

    THANKS! I always enjoy your posts as well. In particular, you find some wonderful men in ink that have a way of breathing a bit of life into my ever blood thirsty cock.

    Sorry for the long delay in getting back with you, but know I appreciate you taking the time to send a comment my way.

    Blessings--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete