Friday, December 10, 2010

Clean Out of Patience...

Have you ever had plain old, no bones about it, bad sex?  I'm talking 'bout looking at your watch as dude is digging in your ass, boring fucking sex.


Fortunately, that's never happened to me, but as I sat and watched blogger pretend to attempt to load my pics earlier tonight, I now have a pretty good idea as to what that must feel like.  


No offense to Corey Jo, who seems like a wonderful person, but it is seriously like getting fucked by a tiny clitoris with no rhythm as nails are simultaneously being scraped against a chalkboard and the only thing entertaining to do is to stare up at the ceiling and pray for a quick release.


That being said, there will be NO pics until Monday.  I just don't have the patience and I am way to fucking hyper to sit and wait for this shit to load.  I am sorry, my horned up friends, as I feel that I have let you all down.  However, feel free to check out some past posts, as there is some seriously hot cock posted these past few months or feel free to visit my blog buddies listed to the right.


I especially like AOM, FLIPFLOPSBOY and SPARTAN'S MEN & MUSCLE, but all are real good!


Have a wonderful weekend, and I promise there will be more to cum next week.




Rafa

7 comments:

  1. Hey Rafa, don't feel bad about anything, as far as i'm concerned you can do no bad.

    I know how that nonsense feels, that was the same crap i was dealing with, remember when i moaned about it on the blog?

    Pics literally wouldn't load, other days it was taking up to 5 mins to load one pic! you can't do a post in those circumstances! it's impossible.

    I had to put out just a text only post today, ran out of space!

    Hope you're having a good weekend.

    Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the blogger assholes are having some issues (ya think?!) LOL...be well Rafa Love! Enjoy a little break!

    OH, and I HAVE HAD boring sex before...it blows!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Rafa. Even us Clit Swing'n Clams have experienced yawn producing poundings which we pray will end before we actually begin to snore!

    As always your words are laugh producing and heart poundingly enjoyed.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    XO Cj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Spartan, it is a nice thought, but unfortunately, I was born bad, right down to my hard, proud bone.

    FFB, always remember and never forget...you're fucking gay! If a dude ain't up for the shak'n; flip his ass over for the take'n and show him your own brand of bake'n! With the right groove, you can git a corpse to hop and move!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raf, IT'S CALLED " TIME-OUT ". You need it. Have a great weekend!
    Take care.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Corey Jo, I'm sorry to say, but you really don't have the right equipment to flip 'em and fuck 'em, like I suggested to FFB. However, those Sonicare toothbrushes can work wonders stimulating more than just teeth and gums. When he's done with his business, just tell him you want to use the bathroom to freshen up a might. Then...well, you know better than I what to do...

    I hope you can tell, your thoghts and words do me well--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Denis. I really appreciate ALL of your comments tonight. I know you seem to only have your Saturdays to stop in and have your fun, and it means a lot to me that you take all this time out to make comments and show your appreciation.

    Sorry that I didn't have just one more goddamn good post of pics for you to wank off to. Just for you, I will try to get an extra batch of pics in next week.

    I'd ask you for a list of favorite types, but you're like me, you love anything horny and MALE.

    Bless you, Denis--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete