Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You, VETS!!!

Although I have been known to service a man or two in my day, I have never actually served in the military.  That, however, does not mean I don't appreciate everything they have done, and continue to do, for this country. I wish with all my heart that men and women didn't have to go off and fight against the terrorism that plagues this world we live in, but, certainly understand the need to have these brave hearts that protect us domestically and around the world.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

Be safe, take heart and may your only explosion be a rip roar'n fart--
Rafa











2 comments:

  1. Some mighty fine dudes and their stiff rods and hard bods. I believe their only explosion is the blast of cum for all to enjoy. And I'll bet it'll be a big'un.


    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's awesome! You're right a cum explosion is definitely hotter than a fart and thoughts of a "big'un" makes my mouth water.

    Have a great weekend, Denis--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete